Doctor's Orders

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Register your character accounts with full name in all lowercase. If your character's name exceeds the username character limit, contact an administrator to discuss the alternative. Example: jane elizabeth doe

2 posters

MARKWELL, Cecil Jacob

cecil jacob markwell
    cecil jacob markwell

MARKWELL, Cecil Jacob Empty MARKWELL, Cecil Jacob

Post by cecil jacob markwell Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:11 am

MARKWELL, Cecil Jacob Killian-donnelly

I tried pretending that I don't give a damn
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    B A S I C  I N F O R M A T I O N
    but you've always known who I am

Full Name: Cecil Jacob Markwell
    Occupation: Doctor, Department Head of Cardiology and General Practitioner
    Scandal/Rumor: I've heard his father was having the affair far before his parent spilt up.
    Member Group: Doctor
    Face Claim: Killian Donnelly

Baby, what's your history?
    B I O G R A P H Y
    Where'd you go, and who'd you see?

Being Irish is very much a part of who I am. I take it everywhere with me. -- Colin Farrell

Cecil Jacob Markwell was born to Conrad and Lily Markwell, he was their only child together and he was born in Dublin, Ireland. He had a happy childhood, but things changed when he turned ten and his parents spilt up. He moved out with his mother before less then a year later they both moved to London and his father remarried to Donna Markwell, a few years later his half brother Edgar Markwell was born.

He went to a boy's school in London and while he was fairly popular he had some issues when it came to trying to date, he tried to date girls before realizing he wasn't interested in them. He struggled with coming out to his father and friends though he was able to come out to his mother easily, his half brother found out and though they are not close he offered advise that helped him with coming out.

He graduated a year earlier and then traveled to the New York to start Medical school, it was hard for him to leave his mother back in England. But she wanted Cecil to go to the best school he could and she felt that would be in the states. After he finished he started to look for a job, after two months was offered a job at Saving Grace Memorial Hospital. He is a kind and caring Doctor.

I just don't feel at home in mine
    O T H E R
    So I'll slip now, into someone else's skin.

Role Player Name: Mattiejay
    S A M A N T H A
    S A M A N T H A
    Admin
    Admin

Player Name/Alias : Samantha
    Graphics Credit : signature gifs by studjolras @ Tumblr

MARKWELL, Cecil Jacob Empty Re: MARKWELL, Cecil Jacob

Post by S A M A N T H A Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:59 am

Congratulations!
    Your application has been accepted! Remember to post on all the claims relevant to your character, and start role playing!