Doctor's Orders

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Register your character accounts with full name in all lowercase. If your character's name exceeds the username character limit, contact an administrator to discuss the alternative. Example: jane elizabeth doe

2 posters

WESTMORE, Dante James

dante james westmore
    dante james westmore

WESTMORE, Dante James Empty WESTMORE, Dante James

Post by dante james westmore Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:06 am

WESTMORE, Dante James Tumblr_mrnpy0ag2u1qfq11io3_250

I tried pretending that I don't give a damn
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
    but you've always known who I am

Full Name: Dante James Westmore
    Scandal/Rumor: Everybody loves his art, but he's too shy to take credit.
    Member Group: Citizen
    Face Claim: Drew Fuller

Baby, what's your history?
    B I O G R A P H Y
    Where'd you go, and who'd you see?

I am a lonely painter, I live in a box of paints. -- "A Case of You" Joni Mitchell

Dante James Westmore is the youngest son of Morgan and Carmen Westmore, though his father passed away when he was seven years old. He is close to his mother because of the loss, and has a pocket watch that belonged to his father, it is one of his most precious possessions. He also has two old brother that are twins, Jacen, and Artemis Westmore. He is close to his brothers though in some ways he is closer to Artemis. Artemis helped teach him how to paint.

Dante grew up in New York City with his family, his mother working hard to raise the three boys, and make sure they had what they needed. He enjoyed learning at school, but high school wasn’t an easy time for him. He was picked on at school despite both of his brother’s being very popular in school, he wouldn’t let them get to him and once drew his own comic book as a way to help another student being picked on.

Dante can be shy around strangers, and sometimes it takes time for him to open up to someone, but when he does he is a very sweet, and caring person; hard working, and helpful. He is a skilled artist like his brother Artemis, and loves spending hours drawing, or painting, he started working in set design seeing it another form of art. He is gay and both Jacen and Artemis know, but he didn’t come out to his mother until his brother Artemis came out as well when he brought his boyfriend Alex over. Dante has had a few relationships since coming out, but he is currently single and hoping he’ll be able to find someone.

I just don't feel at home in mine
    O T H E R
    So I'll slip now, into someone else's skin.

Role Player Name: Mattiejay
    S A M A N T H A
    S A M A N T H A
    Admin
    Admin

Player Name/Alias : Samantha
    Graphics Credit : signature gifs by studjolras @ Tumblr

WESTMORE, Dante James Empty Re: WESTMORE, Dante James

Post by S A M A N T H A Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:57 am

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted! Remember to post on all the claims relevant to your character, and start role playing!

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:04 am