Doctor's Orders

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Register your character accounts with full name in all lowercase. If your character's name exceeds the username character limit, contact an administrator to discuss the alternative. Example: jane elizabeth doe

2 posters

COLLINS, Isadora Grace

isadora grace collins
    isadora grace collins
    Attending
    Attending

COLLINS, Isadora Grace Empty COLLINS, Isadora Grace

Post by isadora grace collins Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:41 pm

COLLINS, Isadora Grace Graceland-vanessa-ferlito-in-una-foto-promozionale-della-serie-278993

I tried pretending that I don't give a damn
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    B A S I C  I N F O R M A T I O N
    but you've always known who I am

Full Name: Isadora Grace Collins
    Occupation: Psych/Substance abuse Department Chief, and general Practitioner
    Scandal/Rumor: Isa assisted in the suicide of her terminally ill best friend
    Member Group: Hospital Staff
    Face Claim:Vanessa Ferlito

Baby, what's your history?
    B I O G R A P H Y
    Where'd you go, and who'd you see?

I should tell you I'm disaster, I forget how to begin it -- "I Should Tell You", RENT

Isadora Grace Collins, or Isa as she's better known, was given the nickname 'Mama Bear' very early on in her life. Even as a child, if someone in her life so much as sniffled, she insisted that they go to bed, and did her best to take care of them. This as she got older grew in to a desire to get in to medicine. In her teens she used the knowledge she learned in her earliest nursing classes to take care of her best friend, a terminal cancer patient, until her suicide when Isa was twenty-five.

At twenty seven she began to work at Saving Grace Memorial, in the pysch and substance abuse ward, where she met the man who would later become her husband, Braxton Collins. She spent a year, and a half working with Braxton, and when she was twenty nine, the two married. She still tends to Braxton with 110% of her heart, trying to keep him healthy, and keep him clean.

I just don't feel at home in mine
    O T H E R
    So I'll slip now, into someone else's skin.

Role Player Name: Samantha Rai
    S A M A N T H A
    S A M A N T H A
    Admin
    Admin

Player Name/Alias : Samantha
    Graphics Credit : signature gifs by studjolras @ Tumblr

COLLINS, Isadora Grace Empty Re: COLLINS, Isadora Grace

Post by S A M A N T H A Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:46 pm

Congratulations!
    Your application has been accepted! Remember to post on all the claims relevant to your character, and start role playing!

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:10 am