Doctor's Orders

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Register your character accounts with full name in all lowercase. If your character's name exceeds the username character limit, contact an administrator to discuss the alternative. Example: jane elizabeth doe

2 posters

DARWIN, Peter Michael

peter michael darwin
    peter michael darwin

DARWIN, Peter Michael Empty DARWIN, Peter Michael

Post by peter michael darwin Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:22 am

DARWIN, Peter Michael Tumblr_mwcl56acHS1sev135o1_400

I tried pretending that I don't give a damn
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
    but you've always known who I am

Full Name: Peter Michael Darwin
    Scandal/Rumor: His abusive childhood, he is still hiding from his father
    Member Group: Press
    Face Claim: Zachery Quinto

Baby, what's your history?
    B I O G R A P H Y
    Where'd you go, and who'd you see?

“Childhood should be carefree, playing in the sun; not living a nightmare in the darkness of the soul.” -- Dave Pelzer, A Child Called "It"

Peter Michael Darwin was born to Vincent and Raven Darwin, the oldest son of the couple, He has a younger brother named Jacob, for the first eleven years of his life things were pleasant and a happy time for him. Then one day he woke up to find his mother had left without even a word and his father a very changed person. His father become abusive to his two sons with Peter taking the brunt of the abuse, making sure that he protected his brother.

By time Peter was sixteen he and his brother had run away to live with one of his father's sisters and things slowly started to get better from them. He met a boy that became his high school sweetheart and slowly started to heal from the years of abuse. A dear friend told him he needed to find something else in life then just protecting his little brother and he joined the high school paper. His first assignment was to write a review for one of his school plays and from this Peter realized writing and reviewing was what he wanted to do. Unfortunately his father came close to finding him and Jacob, he was forced to leave his sweetheart Cade behind.

He moved to New York when he turned eightteen and started college for journalism, when he finished college he got an internship to the New York Times. He slowly worked his way up the food chain and soon had a job as minor reporter, what he wanted to do though was become a critic. After a few months he was taken under the wing of the head critic and soon he was allowed to start writing his on reviews, he is now one of the more popular reviewers.

I just don't feel at home in mine
    O T H E R
    So I'll slip now, into someone else's skin.

Role Player Name: Mattiejay
    S A M A N T H A
    S A M A N T H A
    Admin
    Admin

Player Name/Alias : Samantha
    Graphics Credit : signature gifs by studjolras @ Tumblr

DARWIN, Peter Michael Empty Re: DARWIN, Peter Michael

Post by S A M A N T H A Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:32 am

Congratulations!
    Your application has been accepted! Remember to post on all the claims relevant to your character, and start role playing!

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:13 pm